The Smart-DIM II (DALI) LED Lighting System offers a new generation of lighting to meet the stringent requirements of modern classrooms and make them a better learning place for students than ever before. First, the Smart-DIM II incorporates LEDbay’s PL10 series of LED panel lights, which deliver comfortable, shadow-fr ...Read more
The Smart-DIM II (DALI) LED Lighting System offers a new generation of lighting to meet the stringent requirements of modern classrooms and make them a better learning place for students than ever before.
First, the Smart-DIM II incorporates LEDbay’s PL10 series of LED panel lights, which deliver comfortable, shadow-free and evenly-distributed uniform light, and they are flicker- and glare-free. These are important for eye protection, especially when students spend long hours in the room reading.
Second, from warm white to daylight, the Smart-DIM II system allows you to change lighting colors for different types of activities, such as lectures, presentations, and discussions. This feature can also be used as a tool to calm students or to get their attention.
Third, the Smart-DIM II system allows you to adjust brightness and create an ideal atmosphere for lectures, note-taking, presentations, and discussions, which could dramatically improve student performance.
Fourth, the Smart-DIM II system’s LED panel lights feature a high Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 or above. This is important for revealing the true colors of objects that are presented in classrooms.
Lastly, with LEDbay’s eco-friendly, power-efficient, and long-lifespan LED products, schools and universities enjoy not just great energy savings but also maintenance ease in the long run. With our “lighting on-demand” technologies, you get full control of your lighting systems, as well as your electricity bills.
The Smart-DIM II system resolves many challenges that modern classrooms face, improves both teachers and students performance, and delivers the following benefits:
- An uniform and optimal light to ensure maximum protection for eyes and to promote the feeling of well-being.
- A CRI of 80 or higher helps reveal the true colors of objects presented in classrooms.
- An eco-friendly, power-efficient, and long-lifespan LED lighting system that allows schools and universities to enjoy great energy savings as well as maintenance ease in the long run.
- A perfect color temperature for classroom activities, whether it to be inviting, relaxed, calm, comfortable, or focused.
- A lighting system that allows for changing color and brightness to create individual levels of lighting comfort and the right atmosphere for different types of activities, such as lectures, presentations, note-taking, and discussions.
- Applications: Classrooms, Showrooms, etc.
|Model:||Smart-DIM II LED Lighting System|
|Input Voltages:||100 - 240 VAC|
|Receiver (built with Driver):||Power: 100 - 240VAC; Signal: DALI|
|Color Temperature:||3000K to 6000K (PL10 panel lights)|
|Number of Lighting Zones:||1|
|Number of Scenes:||4|
LED Luminaires (3-Year); Receivers/Drivers: (1-Year)